Tuesday, October 30

-Inspiration -


~If you ever saw Gossip Girl,then you probably know who |Blair Waldorf|-Leighton Meester is. She is such an Inspiration and i love her style.The way she dresses and the way she deals with every situation.. She kind of reminds me of myself. I never let down the people i love,I AM a bit spoiled (everyone says that) and if i really want something i don't stop for anyone or anything until i get it :) 




Another person who Inspires me is Audrey Hepburn.She's just Charming.
Let's rewind back to the forties or fifties,a time of flowing head scarves,glamour and what's wrong with butter? cuisine. I think Audrey Hepburn was a true Fashion Icon,so elegant yet so beautiful.I love her movie 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' where she plays the role of Holly Golightly .




 P.S: Im not so fifties and forties i wear hoodies too :) haha 
                                                                                                        Love,Kejda 

No comments:

Post a Comment