Tuesday, November 20

Hair and Body Care

So,a lot of people have been asking me about my hair and how do i manage to keep them that long.The truth is my hair is naturally strong and it can be easily managed.It's a bit harder to manage them in summer tho.But what's really important is also the products that you use for your hair.If you have long long hair like mine,you need to choose products that are for long hair only.And there are different kinds of hair.Grassy,wavy,curly, and loose and straight like mine.To be honest i rarely use a hair straightener,because mine are straight naturally.And my color is lightish brown.I never dyed my hair,and i'm thinking of dyeing them dirty blonde.But when i'm over 18 obviously.The products that i use for my hair are the Bed Head Products.I just love them and they make my hair soft and shiny.
















The Bed head conditioner and shampoo and the bed head after-party which i use after i have a shower for softer and shinier hair.I barely use a hairspray but my favorite is Bling sparkle spray by Lee Stafford.
 And also this Shine Serum by Bed head which i only use on special events.

















~Body Care~
After i have a shower i always make sure to moisturize my skin so it doesn't get dry especially in winter time.
I use Miss Dior shimmering body lotion,Bronnley skin moisturizer,Fresh Line Cosmetics and Victoria's Secret-Secret Garden and Sweet Daydream body creams-my all time-favorites.













































And in summer time i use this product by Lancaster-Legendary Tan,which is an illuminating tan intensifier.
















                                                                                                                 

1 comment: