Tuesday, December 18

Throwback Italy 2012

''You cannot let the words of other people enter your brain as if they were the truth.They're not! 
They're just meaningless gossip and pointless opinions and if you lose sight of that,they've won''
                                                                       ***
This summer as you all know i've also been to Italy.I had a blast! I stayed there for nearly 12 days in Salerno and Bari.I stayed at Grand Hotel Salerno.Italy is one of my favorite places to visit,and everytime i go there i feel welcomed and what's most important i feel like home.And one other reason why you should visit italy is the Italian food.I know there are Italian restaurants everywhere,but where else can you taste the Real Italian food except Italy? I didn't take too many pictures while i was in Salerno, since i was concentrated in relaxing and i even turned off my cellphone,so that it would be a real vacation.






Breakfast

Aaaand Italian food..Ahh 


                                                                                                                  XO,

No comments:

Post a Comment